Steve Booton was elected as the Labour and Co-Op Councillor for Weoley in May 2015 with a clear majority of 600 votes.
A fair deal for Weoley
Since his election, Steve has:
- led the District Committee’s First Neighbourhood Challenge – aimed at tackling Anti-Social Behaviour Across Northfield and Weoley
- fought to ensure that the provision of services for young people are maintained and improved in the face of Tory government cuts
- continued the fight for a better bus service and
- led our local campaign for a fair deal for Birmingham
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can contact Steve either by leaving a comment below or by clicking on the Contact menu above.
If you need help or advice, please come to:
- Weoley Castle Library on the first or third Saturday of the month or
- Allens Cross Community Centre on the second Saturday
between 1pm and 2pm or call Steve on 07830 945754.